The Ultimate Bluehost Pricing 2022
You should be familiar with the Bluehost pricing prior to purchasing any of the plans they offer. Bluehost offers several plans with first-year-usage discounts that include a Free SSL Certificate, Bluehost customer service, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and free Domain names with all their plans. The domain name, however, is usually renewable at a Bluehost domain price of $11.99 to $15.99 per year. The Bluehost domain privacy price costs $0.99 per month.
Like the majority of web hosts, paying for a one, two, or three year-term in advance results in a good discount that locks in on the small initial price of the first term. The Bluehost renewal price is usually slightly higher compared to the initially discounted Bluehost pricing plans. The following are the types of hosting they offer;
Initial Bluehost pricing per month:
|Hosting Type||Suitable For||Not Suitable For||Initial Monthly Price|
|Shared Hosting||Small new websites with very low traffic and for anyone on a tight budget.||Big and complex sites with growing traffic levels, sites with large media files, and Ecommerce sites.||$2.95|
|VPS Hosting||Medium-sized professional sites that need enhanced security, performance, and features.||Anyone on a tight budget, anyone with WordPress-specific needs, and beginners with no web tech skills.||$18.99|
|Shared WordPress Hosting||Small Scale WordPress sites and anyone on a tight budget.||Non-WordPress sites, big-complex WordPress sites, and traffic-heavy WordPress sites.||$2.95|
|Dedicated Server Hosting||Well-established sites with very high traffic, big online stores with high revenue, and users who need ultimate control, security, and performance for their websites.||New small websites with low traffic, anyone on a tight budget, beginners with no website technical knowledge.||$79.99|
|WordPress Customized Hosting||Pro WordPress users with big goals for their sites, anyone in need of improved performance, convenience, and features.||Beginner WordPress sites that are small and not suitable for non-WordPress sites.||$19.95|
|WooCommerce||Beginners and pro sellers in online stores and WordPress builders with WooCommerce.||Non-eCommerce sites and anyone not building with WooCommerce||$6.95|
1. Bluehost Shared hosting cost
Shared hosting is the cheapest and most convenient type of hosting for small to medium projects, new websites that are just getting off the ground, sites with very low traffic, and anyone on a tight budget. Shared hosting is mostly suited for personal, hobby, and brochure sites. This means that eCommerce sites, sites with growing traffic, complex sites, and sites with large media files will not benefit from Shared hosting. The Bluehost shared hosting pricing is as follows:
Basic Bluehost Price
The basic plan starts at a discount rate of $2.95 per month and renews at $7.99 per month (savings per month of 63%). The Basic feature is the most affordable plan of the shared hosting plan and is suitable for smaller projects that don’t need more than one website. It comes with a Free SSL Certificate, Bluehost customer service, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Other features of the Basic plan are explained in comparison with the Plus Plan below.
ALSO, READ IS BLUEHOST GOOD FOR HOSTING ANY TYPE OF BLOG?
The next plan suitable for a medium to a large project is the Plus Plan which starts at $5.45 and has a Bluehost renewal price of $10.99 (monthly savings of 50%). The Plus plan has added features including Spam Experts and 1 Office 365 Mailbox (Free for 30 days). The features of the Basic and the Plus Plan are as follows:
|No. of websites||1||Unlimited|
|SSD Storage||50 GB||Unlimited|
|Free SSL Certificate||Yes||Yes|
|Extra features (Domain Privacy, Codeguard Site Backup, and Dedicated IP Address)||No||No|
The Plus plan is thus, good for a large project due to its unlimited features and Spam Experts.
Choice Plus pricing
Choice Plus starts at the same Bluehost cost per month as the Plus plan ($5.4/month) but has a Bluehost renewal price of $14.99 per month (monthly saving of 64%). This plan is suitable for a large project and has the same features as the Plus plan. The features added to this plan are:
- Domain Privacy + Protection (the Bluehost domain privacy price is free in this plan).
- Site Backup – CodeGuard Basic
These two features are also available in the Basic and Plus plan at an affordable yearly cost.
Pro Bluehost pricing guide
The Pro Plan is the most expensive among the Bluehost shared hosting pricing. The Pro Plan costs $13.95 per month and renews at $23.99 per month (monthly saving of 42%). It has all the features found in the Plus plan and the following extras:
- High Performance (Pro servers allow for a 300,000 file count and are deployed with fewer users per server than standard shared servers, allowing for greater compute resource availability per user.
- 2 Spam Experts
- Domain Privacy + Protection
- Site Backup – CodeGuard Basic
- Dedicated IP
- 1 Office 365 Mailbox – Free 30 Days
2. Bluehost VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting
This features more capabilities than what the shared hosting has and allows a customized setup of your own server. VPS is a dedicated server that has been divided into several smaller servers that host different projects. It features expensive Bluehost hosting prices due to the higher CPU and RAM memory, free domain pricing Bluehost (1 year), and it also offers a 24 hours Bluehost customer service support. This translates to higher server performances and has the following plans:
- Standard hosting starts at $18.99 per month and renews at $29.99 per month (monthly savings of 36%).
- Enhanced hosting (Recommended) has a Bluehost cost per month of $29.99 and a Bluehost hosting renewal price of $59.99 per month (monthly savings of 50%).
- Ultimate hosting starts at $59.99 per month and renews at $119.99 per month (monthly savings of 50%).
The following are the VPS hosting plan features:
|SSD Storage||30 GB||60 GB||120 GB|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Bandwidth||1 TB||2 TB||3 TB|
3. Bluehost Cloud hosting plans
This is a network of servers connected to each other. Bluehost Cloud hosting is suitable for projects that have to change performance needs. It has low Bluehost pricing plans and has the following plans:
- Starter Plan renews at Bluehost pricing plans of $10.9 per month
- Performance Plan renews at $15.95 per month
- Business Pro renews at $20.95 per month
|Emails Storage||500 MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB||6 GB|
HOW TO WRITE SEO FRIENDLY CONTENTS, QUICK TIPS THAT WORK!
4. Bluehost Dedicated Server prices
The Dedicated server is suitable for big projects with a lot of traffic due to its high performance, security, and control features. It has the following plans:
- Standard Plan starts at a Bluehost pricing of $79.99per month and renews at $119.99 per month (monthly savings of 33%).
- Enhanced Plan (Recommended) starts at $99.99 per month and renews at $159.99 per month (monthly savings of 38%).
- Premium Plan starts at $119.99 per month and renews at $209.99 per month (monthly savings of 43%).
|Cores||4 @ 2.3 GHz||4 @ 2.5 GHz||4 @ 3.3 GHz|
|Storage||500 GB||1 TB (Mirrored or backed up)||1 TB (Mirrored or backed up)|
|RAM||4 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|Bandwidth||5 TB||10 TB||15 TB|
|Address||3 IP||4 IP||5 IP|
Note: All Dedicated hosting plans include a Free SSL Certificate, Free Domain, and Free Backups.
5. WordPress-optimized hosting
Bluehost offers a managed WordPress solution if you have a large WordPress site. This is built on top of a VPS solution that is isolated from other accounts and tuned to run WordPress extremely fast. It features an all-in-one marketing center and dashboard, SEO, email marketing, and social media tools included, and optimized performance for blazing site speeds. The following are the Bluehostwordpress hosting price:
- Build Plan starts at $19.95per month and renews at $29.99 per month (monthly saving of 33%). It features Marketing Center Tools, 100+ Free WordPress Themes, Domain Privacy + Protection (the Bluehost domain privacy price is free in this plan), and 1 Office 365 Mailbox – Free for 30 Days, among other features shown in the table below.
- Grow Plan starts at a Bluehostwordpress hosting price of $29.85per month and a Bluehost hosting renewal price of $39.99 per month (monthly saving of 25%). It features everything in Build Plan plus Jetpack Ads Integration among other features.
- Scale Plan starts at a Bluehostwordpress hosting price of $49.95 per month and a Bluehost hosting renewal price of $59.99 per month (monthly saving of 17%). It features Advanced features for running an eCommerce WordPress site as shown in the table below:
|Business Review Tools||No||Yes||Yes|
|Bluehost SEO Tools||No||Yes||Yes|
|Blue Sky Chat Support||No||Yes|
|Malware Detection and Removal||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Blue Sky Ticket Support||No||Yes||No|
|Video Compression||No||10 GB||Unlimited|
|Backups and Restore||Daily Scheduled||Yes||Unlimited|
With the above fully detailed information, it is wise to decide on the best plan without overspending on what you may not need; and avoid limiting the features of your site to just a few dollars that you can spend.