The Best Strategy To Get Over 3000 Organic Traffic In Just One Month
Getting organic traffic is the sole aim of all content creators worldwide. There’s no point in writing well-researched articles which no one ever reads. Irrespective of what drives you to write, you need people to read your posts so that you may achieve your goal.
While most content creators know the power behind keyword research and writing evergreen content strategies, implementing them may take years of hard work to yield any evident results. This post will provide you with the effective strategies I used to generate over 3000 organic traffic per month within just one month. While 3K may seem a tiny figure, it is a big achievement for a blogger getting 0 to less than a hundred views per month.
What is organic traffic?
There are different ways you can drive traffic to your blogs. This includes;
- Posting your articles links to social media sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, Tumblr, etc. People clicking these links will be re-directed to your blog.
- Direct traffic for example when someone searches for your domain name or your blog post title in search engines.
- Advertising traffic is where you advertise your blog or site using paid ads such as Adsense, Adsterra, etc.
- Organic traffic is where your blog shows up in search engine results.
Organic traffic is traffic that finds your blog posts through search engines like Google Search. This traffic is the most valued source since it always results in high conversion rates. For example, someone searches for “how to make money online” on Google Search, and your blog post appears in the top 10 results. On clicking your blog link, they are directed to your post where you had affiliate links, subscription forms, or ads. There are high chances that visitors resulting from organic traffic will click your affiliate or ad links than visitors resulting from social media or any other form of traffic.
organic traffic has a massive competition
Organic traffic has massive competition and it takes a lot of hard work and time for small blogs to appear in the first 10 results of Google or other search engines.
It’s been almost 10 months since I started this blog and the journey to make it to the first page of Google has been a hard one. Most of my blog posts were somewhere in the 20 to 100 position of the Google search after a few months of blogging consistently.
However, in the past few months, three of my blogs started showing in the top 10 results and this resulted in a major traffic increase of about 3000 visits per month. 3k organic traffic means an average of 100 views each day. This is a good sign taking into account the age of my blog.
The following are tricks that work and when implemented, you should see results in a few days;
1. Good web host and theme
A slow-loading website can impact Search Engine Optimization (SEO), conversion rates, and revenue. When you use the best web host and WordPress theme, you will see SEO results faster. A good web host and theme matters to your business more than you probably realize. When you have quality SEO content and clear branding, without a quality-fast website to display it all, your hard work and success will be critically compromised.
A good web host and theme ensure fast loading speed, security of your site and visitors, and also high uptimes to your visitors who will always find your site available when they click the search engine results.
I’ve been using this web host and theme and the results have been very encouraging. After publishing around 10 high-quality posts, I signed up for Google Adsense and immediately got approved. Google focuses on high-quality content and satisfying page experiences. This means Google found my blog to be high-quality! Without a quality, web host using the latest technology such as cloud servers, your website speed will be paralyzed no matter the professional page speed optimization plug-ins you use!
Using the right web host and theme ensures the following;
- Your brand can offer quality service to the public.
- A fast website offers your visitors a good user experience. A slow-loading website always results in frustrations, conveys a lack of professionalism, and results in low trust from visitors. Low trust means users will be reluctant to use their credit cards hence low purchases. Since we live in a “low-attention span” era where time and speed matter, you can be assured that this user will never visit your blog again! Faster loading websites will keep your visitors engaged and, more importantly, retain their trust and easily convert.
Slow websites are the main reason for your visitors abandoning a purchase. You may already have a web host but you can achieve faster web speeds by using this theme. A good website is one that loads in less than 3 seconds. A one-second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
Things you can do to increase your website speed:
- Using a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to improve content delivery and decrease the loading speed.
- Compress and optimize all your images using Lazy Loads. This will ensure that they don’t take long to load and are also optimized to suit both mobile and desktop screens.
- Use fewer but effective plug-ins and widgets since stacking them can cause multiple issues that will affect the overall performance and loading time of your website.
- Updating your theme and plug-ins on time.
- Implementing server and browser level cache for example you can use the Litespeed Cache plug-in. This will improve the response time.
- Minimize re-directs.
2. Keywords with less difficulty are easier to get organic traffic
The other thing I implemented that saw my blog rank to34000 monthly organic traffic is the use of keywords with less than 30% difficulty. To achieve this, I use the Semrush Tool to find these easier-to-rank keywords which also have fewer results. A keyword with a 30% difficulty but with a billion results may be a tough choice to rank for. Aim for ones with fewer than a thousand results. For example in the image above, the keyword difficulty is 63% which requires 57 referring domains and the search result is 69.
The Semrush Tool gives you an overview of the number of referring domains you need in order to rank for a particular keyword.
To ensure high chances of ranking on page 1, always go for keywords requiring half the number of referring domains I already have. This means, if you have 80 referring domains, aim for keywords that require 50 or fewer referring domains to rank fast.
I have been using this trick and as you can see I am able to garner organic traffic fast.
Depending on your niche, check the keywords your organic competitors are ranking for and aim to publish better content than what’s already on the first page. To do this, search for your domain overview in the Semrush tool and check on your competitors.
3. All-In-One-SEO Tool
The best tool that will help you write high-quality SEO-optimized content is the All In One SEO tool, which is available as a free WordPress Plug-in. With this tool, you can be assured that your keyword is evenly distributed within your content and thus, higher chances of your ranking. The AIO SEO tool also allows you to check your article for any readability errors and correct them.
4. Long content with internal linking and backlinks
Write high-quality articles with more than 1000 words. Secondly, to rank on the first page of any search engine, your website must have a good internal linking structure and also have high authority backlinks from other websites. In your blog posts, link to your other articles that contain resourceful information relating to the post. In fact, ensure all your posts have internal links!
It should also be your aim to reach out to other high authority sites and ask them to link to your content, or even write guest posts on other high authority sites on your niche.
Another way of getting high authority backlinks that I’ve been using is to leave a quality non-spammy comment to any blog post I find useful.
You can leave a comment with your link in this post. It’s a good way to get the Dailysols traffic to your blog!
In wrapping this up
It may take many months for you to see any organic traffic to your blog. The key secret is to write consistently, 3 posts a week is a good number while maintaining the above points. With consistency, you will see results fast. Comment below and share widely if you find this useful. Thank you.