Are you thinking of the best blog niche for your website? You are not alone! Most successful bloggers have all been here – deciding the best blogging niches that will drive traffic to their blogs.
You want to start a blog but you don’t want to make the biggest mistake of choosing your “lifetime” niche!
You keep on changing your niche every time you read a new article about the best blogging niche for the year…!
I get it!
I mean, every niche can work and all you have to do is read this blog post to the end and as a business person, take the risk! You will make it!
The best-performing blogs in the world of SEO have two key features. A premium domain name, and a competitive niche. If there are very many blogs in a particular niche, it means there’s a lot of money to be made in that niche.
Hence, don’t skip a niche simply because it has a lot of competition. Take that niche and research less competitive keywords that have high CPC or Cost per Click. For this, you can use SEMrush which has the largest keyword database in the world.
Although it is very possible to rank on search engines such as Google without restricting your blog to a particular niche, the most experienced and successful professional bloggers will advise you to stick to a specific niche and expand it as your blog grows in the future.
A blog niche is a particular subject area or field in which you specialize in your blog site and blogging on a specific niche is called “niche blogging”. For example, if you’re a woman and your passion is fashion, your blog can be centralized around the “fashion woman” niche for a few months or a year to build your online authority before trying other waters such as “men’s fashion” or “kids fashion”, etc.
In this way, if you adhere to some general rules of writing stellar content, and posting frequently and consistently, you will build your audience in no time and before you know it, your site will be considered high-quality and authoritative on the fashion topic and you will have followers who will love to read your blogs.
Simply put, before you start a domain name search in one of the best domain sellers online or famous web hosts, you may want to consider the best blogging niche that your website or blog will offer to your readers. When you find this niche, you may then go ahead and search for the best domain which perfectly describes your blog content.
This niche should be something you are passionate about, has an audience, and are also profitable. Something you are well informed on after thoroughly researching it for some time – months or years. You may not be a professional in that particular niche area but if it’s something you love, you will succeed when you put in some serious research efforts every time you publish content.
From my experience, when you create stellar contents which are related to a particular niche, a niche that is very popular and profitable, you will increase your chances of establishing a following and also be able to monetize your blog for a living. In this way, any visitors to your blog from any traffic source will instantly understand that they can rely on you for a solution, thus building trust and authority on your blog.
Characteristics of the best blog niche for 2021
If you’re someone who’s been online writing for some time, you must know that while some niches are best for attracting a huge amount of daily visitors throughout the month, some aren’t profitable at all. For someone who wants to be making a living while doing what they enjoy most, i.e. writing, you should consider the following characteristics of the best blogging niche that will never fail your online-job dream in the future;
- The best blog niche should be one that provides a quick insight into your blog to your visitors. When they land on any page of your blog, a good niche will instantly let them know what your blog is all about. In this article, you will find some of the best blogging niche ideas that will help you get to focus on delivering content that relates and thus remove confusion to your visitors. My general rule of thumb is “if you are a personal blogger, try to avoid wide niches that will confuse both you and your visitors as to what the blog is all about.” This way, you will reduce your site’s bounce rate, and increase retention as they may engage beyond the first page to any related or additional posts within their problem.
- A good niche is one that you can deeply write on to give complete solutions to your visitors. As a blogger to convert your visitors, you should aim at writing in-depth content that can’t be found anywhere else on the internet. Although your selected niche may be a popular or most competitive one, bring in a new approach to a particular solution. Get your readers’ attention by showcasing your expertise in your field and make them return for more solutions in the future.
- The best blogging niche should not only attract a huge number of visitors but should be one that also results in profits. There are various ways of monetizing your blog for cash returns and as you aim to provide high-quality solutions to your readers, don’t be shy about earning returns from your hard work. Depending on your type of monetization, a good niche should be profitable and a well-performing blog should be able to cater to its host and domain renewal costs for the next year or period. Some niches, for instance, the news blog, may receive thousands of daily visitors but depending on your monetization type, you may receive little or no profit at all. A good blog niche is one in which you can easily employ various ways of earning and still earn massively from massive traffic. This type of niche can be monetized through affiliate marketing, Google and other Ads, selling products, and so on, – and still, be successful. NOTE: this doesn’t mean you can’t earn through the “news” blog niche, on the other hand, many well-established news websites are making millions of dollars each month through various ways. In online marketing, building your brand is what matters and although this may take years, starting on the right foot may make you succeed within months. All you have to do is start by choosing the right domain name and niche.
- The best blog niche is one that already has an established audience and high opportunities for profit. Considering the 2019 Google AdSense updates, every blog has an equal chance of being featured on the first page. Don’t fear the stiff competition of some popular niches, they may be less likely to rank on the first page, but as you keep on writing high-quality content consistently, you will rank on page one and when you do so, ranking again and again, and again becomes easier!
Outlines: Best Blog Niches of 2021
Depending on your passion or profession, the best blogging niche will give you an edge from the start and a higher likelihood of being able to comfortably live off your blog’s income. The list below is not in any specific order but all the outlined niches tend to receive the most traffic and also generate the most income online, thanks to the best free keyword explorer.
1. Fashion Niche
Fashion blogs have a very great audience in today’s digital world. Anyone can start a fashion blog irrespective of their career or profession. By doing online research and finding out what’s trending, you will be able to come up with very interesting content titles that can receive visitors from social media links and also other search engines. A fashion blog can be centered around different fashion topics such as trending men’s wear, female’s wear, kid’s wear, watches, sneakers, jewelry, etc. Since thousands and thousands of people are on the lookout for trending fashion, you can easily drive traffic to your blog from social media sites like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and WhatsApp, among others.
When you gain a considerable number of followers or daily visitors, you can gain profits from this niche through affiliate marketing, selling your products, placing sponsors’ ads, etc.
2. Blogging Niche
The blogging niche is a fairly popular topic and receives millions of visitors from all over the world each month. When blogging becomes your passion and you feel you have something you want to share online, the blogging niche can be your best profitable option. Most bloggers in this niche share their blogging journey stories, their failures, and what made them succeed. They aim to assist other bloggers in not making the same mistakes they made, and in doing so, the upcoming bloggers have high-quality first-hand articles from professional bloggers that can make their blogging journey an easier one to succeed.
The blogging niche can be monetized by selling personal eBooks on blogging tips, selling Ads space, affiliate marketing, online courses, etc.
3. Lifestyle Niche
This type of blogging niche may sometimes be confusing to beginner bloggers but I will try to explain it in detail. A lifestyle blog is generally about daily living and related topics. The good thing about lifestyle blogs niche is that there is a lot to write about and there are also millions of readers who are only interested in particular life topics. These topics can include:
- Parental issues
- Family issues
- Marriage and counseling
- Healthy living
- Physical fitness
- Healthy foods
- Healthy kids
- Pregnant moms
- Dads tips on family issues
- Daycare tips, etc.
The lifestyle blogs have vast monetization opportunities for sponsorships among others. As a lifestyle blogger, choosing a particular topic and writing in-depth, unique, and well-researched articles is the key to success. However, due to the vast lifestyle blogs online, the biggest challenge may be finding a way to stand out from the crowd to gain the visibility needed to grow your readership. A blogger with the right tools needed for blogging success will stand out from the crowd and succeed in this area.
Some bloggers decide to write various niche ideas on a single blog. Though this strategy may seem rewarding at first but is a hard one to guarantee you earn passively from your blogs in the future. You may receive many visitors from a wide niche idea at first, but they will not convert into loyal followers since they may not go beyond the first page or blog post that initially directed them to your blog. On the other hand, related contents are a revenue stream waiting for the right time to start yielding returns.
After reading various articles of successful bloggers, this is what they all had to say, “The future of digital marketing and search engines will be niche-specific blogs.”
Think wisely as you decide on your niche. Remember; let it be what you are passionate about. I am passionate about blogging and that’s why I chose the blogging niche. For any questions on choosing the best blog niche, please, don’t shy away from the comments. I will revert to you with the right answers for your success. To start your blog, click this link for cheap and the best hosting. Thank you.