Outdoor solar lights are becoming more and more common due to the many benefits they provide to the user and to the environment. Solar energy is green, clean, and also renewable, thus, a very good option for lowering the carbon dioxide emissions on the face of the earth. While you can use an indoor solar lighting system, this article focuses on outdoor solar lights and how they enhance the beauty aesthetics features of your home and gardens.
Why should I consider using outdoor solar lights?
The major benefits of outdoor solar lights are as follows;
- Solar light is renewable energy and has no negative effect on the environment.
- The most cost-effective in areas far from an electric power supply such as islands or inner rural areas.
- After incurring the purchase and installation costs, expect to receive a zero electricity bill.
- Fast and easy installation due to zero wire trenching and zero maintenance costs.
- Solar energy is a low Direct Current which is safer compared to high voltage Alternating current.
- More smart control function and luminous efficiency due to the LED used.
The following outdoor solar lights are our best pick as they brighten up your home and gardens, radiating a warm and welcoming scene;
1. Outdoor String Lights 120ft Dimmable With Remote Control (BRTLX white color @ $0.75 per foot)
These outdoor string lights are the best for your balcony, terrace, garden, porches, pergola, deck, tent, city roof, patio, gazebos, porch, etc. Suitable for wedding occasions, Halloween, parties, and Christmas events. This product has a positive review of 4.5-star rating out of 378 ratings on Amazon and has the following features;
- You can control the outdoor solar lights using a remote as far as 15m away from the system of 60 LED 0.5-watt dimmable G40 bulbs. With the multiple functioning dimmer, you have a 3&5h timing function and 4 brightness level modes to choose from.
- Weatherproof and shatterproof plastic bulbs that ensure durability even in rough weather caused by snow, heat, winds, or rain.
- They provide warm, romantic, and welcoming scenery to your home.
- The high lifespan of 20,000 hours with low maintenance costs on changing the bulbs.
- High-efficiency LED bulbs save over 90% of energy over incandescent bulbs.
2. Otdair Solar Torch Lights With Flickering Flame, 12 Packs 12 LED Tiki Torch
Go for these outdoor solar lights if you want to add unique and beautiful scenery to your garden, patio, yard, pathway, gazebo, pergola, etc. With a 4.5-star rating review out of 2,501 ratings, they are probably the best outdoor solar torch lights available in the market. The 12LED 12Pack from the Otdair stores costs $59.99 and has the following unique features;
- Cost-effective and easy wireless installation anywhere.
- Built-in rechargeable battery which can last for 10 hours of continuous lighting when fully charged. Through an in-built daylight sensor, the system automatically charges during the day and lights up at dusk. During the dawn, the sensor automatically turns off the light to allow solar charging.
- Weather resistance outdoor solar lights that add scenery to your outdoor life.
- Zero maintenance costs and efficient after-sale service of one-year warranty service.
3. Outdoor Solar Lights: LEREKAM Solar Spotlights Outdoor
With a 4.5 star rating out of 10,211 ratings, these outdoor solar lights are the best for enhancing the beauty of your home’s gardens and landscape. The solar landscape lights are suitable for your home’s driveway, pathway, garage, porch, garden, pool, yard, etc. You can adjust the light’s angle so as to light up a tree or flag, or you can also aim it across so as to light up a larger area. The following are the attractive features of the outdoor spotlights:
- An automatic sensor detects the surrounding brightness and automatically switches from energy storage mode to lighting mode and vice versa without motion detection. It automatically switches on at night and off at sunrise.
- Have brighter 40 LEDs with 360 degrees lighting angle and a 120 degrees adjustable solar panel.
- Very reliable during winter since they support solar-powered or USB charging.
- Super easy installation by sticking it into the ground with stakes or you can also mount the spotlight on the wall with screws which also come with the purchase.
- Low maintenance cost due to its unique IP65 waterproof design that can withstand all kinds of terrible weather.
4. Urago Super Bright Outdoor Solar Lights (10 Pack)
These solar lights are best to brighten up your home’s driveways, walkways, and gardens. With their attractive Mandala patterns, they add a finishing touch to your daily and holiday decorations such as Halloween and Christmas. The following are the features of these outdoor solar lights that have a 4.5 star out of 1,439 ratings:
- 100% solar powered lights hence zero carbon emissions and great money saving option to electricity. These Urago lights provide cheaper solar-powered outdoor lights that offer a great value pack.
- Weatherproof solar lights with high-capacity rechargeable batteries that can glow for 8-12 hours after 6-8 hours of charging in the sun. The Urago solar lights are waterproof, and snow and heat-resistant.
- Easy assembling and installation process by driving into the ground and zero maintenance costs.